We will continue to offer ONLY Curbside Pickup through at least July 10th, 2020.
Round Lake Library Contactless Curbside Pickup:
- Hours of Curbside Service: Monday–Friday 11am-6pm
- Patrons must place requests for material in one of the following ways:
- using the online catalog: pac.sals.edu/
- call the library during operating hours (Clark House: 518-899-2285 Malta 518-682-2495)
- send an email to the library email@example.com
- Requests placed will be filled as soon as possible during operating hours.
- Requests will ONLY be filled with material in either the Round Lake Library or Malta Branch at this time.
- Please wait for a notification from the library that your items are ready before coming.
Patrons must wear proper face coverings during pickup.
Items will be placed in paper bags, carried to car or left on a designated table.
Clark House (in the village of Round Lake)- Curbside Service with Car
Once at the library, please call the library and staff will bring items to your car. Please have your ID ready to show staff through window and open trunk for staff to place items in.
Walking Patrons Clark House only – For those patrons walking to the Round Lake Library they will be required to call the library when they arrive – place proper ID on table in porch and then step outside. Staff will then come out to the porch, check ID and place bag on table. Once staff go back inside the library the patron may re-enter the porch to get ID and items.
Malta curbside may move into the vestibule of the Community Center during inclement weather. Please call the library when you arrive – place proper ID on table in vestibule and then step outside under the awning. Staff will then come out to the vestibule, check ID and place bag on table. Once staff go back inside the library the you may re-enter the vestibule to get ID and items.