In addition to our Homeschooling section (locates upstairs in Clark House), here are some helpful homeschooling websites for grades K-12.
- New York State Common Core Curriculum for Math & English
- New York State Social Studies Framework
- New York State Science Learning Standards
Free online worksheets/testing
Free lesson plans
Free Multimedia Resources
- Smithsonian Learning Lab Collections
- Smithsonian Open Access
- National Geographic Resource Library
- PBS Learning Media
- ACT Academy
Free Textbooks & Online Books
- Project Gutenberg– public domain ebooks
- Librivox– public domain audiobooks
- Wikibooks– collaboratively written textbooks and other instructional books
- OpenStax– mostly college level, but adding high school textbooks too!
- Teach Astronomy
- Stellarium interactive planetarium
- Comparative analysis of constellations in different cultures
Please note that the resources listed on this page are not affiliated with the library.