Next Stage of Reopening
As we move through the phases of our reopening plan, the Round Lake Library and Malta Branch will be allowing patrons in for limited browsing starting Wednesday, August 12.
Library hours will be Monday thru Friday 10 am – 6 pm.
Patrons will be allowed to browse the stacks, being mindful of the one way aisles and maintaining 6 foot social distancing guidelines.
Please sanitize your hands before touching any library materials and after touching your mask, face, etc.
Only a limited number of patrons will be allowed in the library at one time. Patrons may be asked to wait outside if capacity has been reached.
The upstairs of Clark House will be closed, but staff can retrieve items for patrons.
- No public computers
- No seating areas
- Copy/scanning services available – please ask staff for assistance before touching the machine
- Contactless curbside pick-up will still be available for those who wish to use it.
- If you are unable to wear the proper face covering, please contact the library and we will make arrangements for curbside pick-up
- Returned material will continue to be quarantined for a minimum four day period before being checked in.
- No late fees are being charged during the quarantine period
- We are not accepting book donations until further notice
As we continue to move through our reopening plan and our area numbers and statistics continue to improve we will work towards returning to our full services.