Current Stage of Reopening
At our current stage of reopening, the Round Lake Library and Malta Branch will be allowing patrons in for limited browsing.
Library hours will be Monday thru Friday 10 am – 6 pm.
Patrons will be allowed to browse the stacks, being mindful of the one way aisles and maintaining 6 foot social distancing guidelines.
Please sanitize your hands before touching any library materials and after touching your mask, face, etc.
Only a limited number of patrons will be allowed in the library at one time. Patrons may be asked to wait outside if capacity has been reached.
Returned material will continue to be quarantined for a minimum of 96 hours before being checked in. As we are not open Saturday or Sunday, some items will not be checked in until a week after return. No late fees are being charged at this time.
- A limited number of public computers are open for no more than one hour of use per patron per day. Please ask for a keyboard at the circulation desk.
- Patrons may also opt to use their own laptop and the library’s wifi. There is still a one hour limit to remaining in the library.
- Copy/fax/scanning services available – please ask staff for assistance before touching the machine
- Seating areas have been removed
- Contactless curbside pick-up is still available for those who wish to use it
- If you are unable to wear the proper face covering, please contact the library and we will make arrangements for curbside pick-up
- We are not accepting book donations until further notice
As we continue to move through our reopening plan and our area numbers and statistics continue to improve we will work towards returning to our full services.